The Video Thread

Dis

Confirmed Male
There all hogs to me bro. Could care less that I offended your vast knowledge of pigs lmao. You are the strangest person I've seen in awhile on this site.

Like I've said I have never seen anyone so passionate about pigs before, lmao. Something must have happened.Most people in the south could give a fuck.
So Mr. Warthog speaks for the South now. Got it. Meanwhile IRL fucks are given about feral pigs. Get out of your house once in awhile Mr. "I am not a hunter in real life, but I play one on the forum". lawl

Ahh column, you're so fucking dumb and blatantly wrong about shit, it's quite humorous.

Column_sl

shitlord
You mean that cell phone footage on Youtube? Also, if you looked here's the description:

Looks like it's all right there. And actually they Army does take hunters money to let them hunt on base and if we had to cull deer from helicopters like I had mentioned to them once, they would've sold some of those gunner seats for money too. Making money WHILE conserving is what it's all about.
And you are not getting what the orginal poster was complaining about. He is complaining the tour guide baited this scenario purely as entertainment for the people on his tour.

Has nothing to do with culling populations, Hunting, someones insane views of wiping pigs off the face of the earth etc.

Column_sl

shitlord
So Mr. Warthog speaks for the South now. Got it. Meanwhile IRL fucks are given about feral pigs. Get out of your house once in awhile Mr. "I am not a hunter in real life, but I play one on the forum". Lawl
Im pretty sure this is the kid that starred in Deliverance. Maybe in your po dunk town people give a fuck, but in real society I have never seen such a passionate exchange of killing pigs in my life.

You are one insane motherfucker, this is why people think texas is a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

Everything is bigger in Texas except the gene pool
LMAO i totally missed that. Good Catch

Xevy

Log Wizard
Would it been better if they had shot the hog then dragged it to the boat, then thrown it to the gator? You know what's funny? You probably think it would be.

Dis

Confirmed Male
And you are not getting what the orginal poster was complaining about. He is complaining the tour guide baited this scenario purely as entertainment for the people on his tour.

Has nothing to do with culling populations, Hunting, someones insane views of wiping pigs off the face of the earth etc.
Damn bro, that was responded to as well. No one except you vaginas that are not hunters (even though you claim you have hunted something, you just don't know exactly what) gives a fuck. If they put those pigs on a Ferris wheel with clown make up dipping them in an alligator filled lagoon while videotaping the carnage, most folks would clap and say good riddance. Only the dumb or ignorant would be offended. See your self and Jive for example.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Everything is bigger in Texas except the gene pool
Sigh, you're reaching. No one in the USA ever gets a divorce, only in Texas /rollseyes

Column - yea my po dunk town of Houston gives a fuck. It's not like our paper "the Houston Chronicle" writes stories about the feral pig problem in our area and Texas all the time. Moron.

Column_sl

shitlord
Would it been better if they had shot the hog then dragged it to the boat, then thrown it to the gator? You know what's funny? You probably think it would be.
Or they could " Gasp" just run a tour of the natural environment without having to manufacture entertainment in the form of slaughter for the people on the boat.

Column_sl

shitlord
Damn bro, that was responded to as well. No one except you vaginas that are not hunters (even though you claim you have hunted something, you just don't know exactly what) gives a fuck. If they put those pigs on a Ferris wheel with clown make up dipping them in an alligator filled lagoon while videotaping the carnage, most folks would clap and say good riddance. Only the dumb or ignorant would be offended. See your self and Jive for example.
You are definitely are one insane dude, I don't think you even know what reality is at this point outside of the hill billies you hang around with everyday.

Please leave the nest, see the world bro.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some sort of irony the Feels Warriors are making personal attacks, right? Oh well. This thread is Column'd. /done

Column_sl

shitlord
I wonder if I can trigger this kid with this

rrr_img_102994.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
Aren't you real hunters supposed to drone on and on about respectin' the life of the animals you hunt and givin' thanks to the good lord above for blessin' you with such a bountiful sacrifice?

Would it really be such a bad thing to limit the suffering of another creature instead of taking glee in watching it be torn apart while it squeals for its life? That's the nuance you good ol' country fellers don't have the capacity to comprehend.

Dis

Confirmed Male
its all good. I have a healthy ego. Besides, column is a forum clown, always will be. Jive, I have no idea. He knows he is wrong, so he tried a different path, except /shrug. I'm not even sure what his point is tbh.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Aren't you real hunters supposed to drone on and on about respectin' the life of the animals you hunt and givin' thanks to the good lord above for blessin' you with such a bountiful sacrifice?

Would it really be such a bad thing to limit the suffering of another creature instead of taking glee in watching it be torn apart while it squeals for its life? That's the nuance you good ol' country fellers don't have the capacity to comprehend.
Tell that to killer whales, big cats, greater apes etc. That type of amusement is not solely owned by human beings. But you still are not seeing the forest from the trees regardless. Small minds tho...

Jive Turkey

Karen
its all good. I have a healthy ego. Besides, column is a forum clown, always will be. Jive, I have no idea. He knows he is wrong, so he tried a different path, except /shrug. I'm not even sure what his point is tbh.
I'm not surprised you aren't sure what my point is. Your apparent intellect is about as subtle as an acme sledgehammer

Jive Turkey

Karen
Tell that to killer whales, big cats, greater apes etc. That type of amusement is not solely owned by human beings. But you still are not seeing the forest from the trees regardless. Small minds tho...
You're right. Only it's not owned by us more intelligent human beings. Keep livin' the savage life, "bro".

You want to talk about small minds? Just remember what you take amusement in.

And fucking el oh el at "Greater" apes. jesus christ, man

Dis

Confirmed Male
I'm not surprised you aren't sure what my point is. Your apparent intellect is about as subtle as an acme sledgehammer
Just for giggles. What is your point? Based off your comprehension skills I bet you get this answer wrong. If you even have an answer
smile.png