The Video Thread

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
It's been 7+ years since I've seen that video. Still good memories. I always liked this one, nostalgia is a killer.
Always enjoyed this one of the Mirage videos

Old EQ model textures were great for Gnome. Don't think I ever changed the Ogre, Troll or Gnome textures to the updated ones.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if there are any other pinball fans out there like me but one of my most favorite pinball games EVER, Bride of Pinbot, was completely re-made into an entirely new game by a team in eurpoe. I never knew about this until relatively recently. But yeah. Shit is amazing.

The original game:

The new remake, practically from scratch:

Terial

Trakanon Raider
^ This was the _ONLY_ pinball game to play, it was my absolute favorite. There is a shop in Downtown Houston that has it (or had it, not sure now) and will sell (Joystix)
smile.png

just love how the owner ups and walks away.... wtf

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Not sure if there are any other pinball fans out there like me but one of my most favorite pinball games EVER, Bride of Pinbot, was completely re-made into an entirely new game by a team in eurpoe. I never knew about this until relatively recently. But yeah. Shit is amazing.
I've only played it on Pinball Arcade (Steam), and it's a lot of fun, but it seems silly how the whole game degenerates into "How often can you trigger the billion-point shot?" if you're trying for a high score. It makes everything else you do completely meaningless.

Unrelated: