The Video Thread

The Jared Fogal thread got me thinking about this video. It has a great run down on how drug dogs are trained and how they work (starts @ ~13:50). No idea how they could get a dog to find electronics. Was going to post it over there, but it's only mildly related.

Barry Cooper's Official NeverGetBusted Volume 1:

Cooper began his law enforcement career with the Gladewater Police Department as a police dispatcher. He was later hired by the Big Sandy Police Department as an interdiction officer in East Texas and trained his own narcotic detection dog. According to his former West Texas Drug Taskforce boss, Barry Cooper was "probably the best narcotics officer in the state and maybe the country." [2]

As a law enforcement officer, Cooper confiscated large amounts of illegal narcotics and drug money. Cooper began to notice that people arrested for possession of marijuana were nonviolent and cooperative, in contrast to people intoxicated on alcohol who "[.] would fight and scream and act crazy." He also noted being deeply affected by the emotional trauma he witnessed while participating in home narcotics raids with other officers attired in raid gear and "more guns than we would ever need." Cooper also stated, "We're sending the kids to the department of human services, we're sending the parents to jail over marijuana. Well, I knew some of these people and I knew they weren't gangsters. I knew they were nonviolent people." He quit law enforcement soon after.

Sooo i take it its not allowed for gore videos to be linked? Well it is on liveleak so i wont link it but , if you can stomach that sort of thing you really need to see this as it the most surreal thing i have i ever seen in my life , its just fucking mind blowing(no pun intended) but its just really , really something that has to be seen. Just search for this at liveleak.com "Guy has head blown off after explosion hits rebel-held area in Syria". DO NOT look at that if you are not prepared to see what that description says , its the mans position he is in when it happened and how it did not move at all after the fact.