The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A couple of cyclists take a shortcut through a train tunnel.

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

The bomb squad is called in over an unattended backpack and the area is locked down until one fed up cyclist decides to hurry things along.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
The bomb squad is called in over an unattended backpack and the area is locked down until one fed up cyclist decides to hurry things along.

See, this is why people don't like cops. The fuck they run in there and tackle that guy for? It's not like that motherfucker ran up there on his bike and started spilling the contents of that bag out because he was looking the for the bomb he planted in there...

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
See, this is why people don't like cops. The fuck they run in there and tackle that guy for? It's not like that motherfucker ran up there on his bike and started spilling the contents of that bag out because he was looking the for the bomb he planted in there...

Come on now, you know the reason...

Cynically:

He came in and took a shit over all of their paychecks.

Realistically:

You don't want morons doing this to something that COULD be dangerous.

The reality:

RARELY will a bomber place some random bag on the ground and not det it. The point is to actually accomplish terrorism if it is a bomb...

• 2Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

No, im on the cops side for that. Bomb or not, the cyclist deserved a tackle. Most cyclists do.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gask

Country Time Lemonade's promo to pay the legal fees of kids who've had their lemonade stands shut down by their busybody local governments.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
  • 1Comrade
  • 1WTF

Brad2770

What the fuck? I run across a lemonade stand about once a month (during the summer) and have even ran across kids selling single scoop Blue Bell cones. I seriously cannot believe people report this shit.

And YouTube needs to die. One of my favorite primitive channels getting fucked hard:

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gask

Some guy decides to ditch traffic by reversing out of the highway down an on ramp and I suppose he thought it was fun so he kept on going. Good music choice.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if it will link from facebook but god damn awesome russian shenanigans.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if it will link from facebook but god damn awesome russian shenanigans.

I dont see anything, but then again, I cant see anything from twitter or, ocassionaly, some imgur links.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user