The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anchor vs. Reporter on-air fight between Jim Ryan and Dick Oliver on Fox 5's Good Day New York on July 19, 2001.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
A scruffy stranger invades some woman's selfie moment.

Am I crazy? I paused it when you see him approaching out of frame, and his nasty sweatshirt says WALKING TOWARDS lol..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

When the prank pizza call doesn't go as planned.

Back when you had three way on your lan lines (around 1991), a friend and I used to do this with IHOP and Waffle House. We had one guy tell the other guy “This is probably AT&T’s version of Candid Camera.”

We would call a business and some random person from the phone book and listening to them argue who called who was pretty funny.

The best was in the phone book, there would be residence listings that had Teen Line listed under it. Calling the main line and the teen line and the parent bitching at the kid “I told you to never use your phone to call within the house so I have to get up!” And the kid trying to argue that the parents called them.

Good stuff.

I guess I should mention it didn’t always work because some people had called I.D., but that was far and few between. That’s why we stuck to businesses mostly. They didn’t have caller I.D.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A passive aggressive dispute over a bus window, yes they keep doing that for the entire 4 minutes.

Last edited:
  • 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is why we were originally here, guys. I made this awhile ago; hope you like it!

• 9Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 9 users