The Video Thread

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

This is an exact copy of another trick I think I posted in the past by a Will Tsai with a few added things. I don't like how he tried to take credit for it during the act, as I think the other guy was the original or its been around awhile.

The trick is revealed here, I am shocked penn and teller didnt figure it out, though I think he has an idea and wanted him to just get the credit because he executed it nicely:

In Gask's video, the thing the coins are on have specific areas that can be flipped over. The design of the mat has to be perfect though so the camera can't see any seams. He just does the flips perfectly. You can see at 5:00 when he puts the first card down, it slightly pushes it upward as it flips over. Cards 2/3 dont really, but 4 does as well. You can see it really move at 6:05.

Will Tsai's version is more impressive to me (The balls at 4:30 on this guy), but he gives it away too easy, because...

he uses controls with his feet to flip the things over, and it shakes the table. He masks the wires with the vines on the side of the table, but nonetheless as a magician you have to have iron balls to pull that kind of trick off that perfectly

This starts at 4:30.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think it is funny that they gave him a FU essentially because he was just /that/ good - it is somewhat better than actually fooling them on one little part that during the entire act was specifically designed to be a moment of "too fast" to get a Fooled Us out of them.

I am not that great - but I could see a very /very/ visible palm at the first top down shot (bottom left if I remember) - and you could tell the entire act was like at 150% intensity of skill on skill and he was getting tired at the end, there was some sloppy palms at the end segment that lead up to the "big coins" and those were just out of nowhere that its like WTF DONT CARE - WAS AWESOME - you can also tell the coins were on the back edge of the black angled stage area for when he had to move them from hands to not hands and not under a card. But I agree with Penn and Teller, he was amazing and he totally deserved the win.

He was everything that a stage magician should be, entertaining and good and can still give even these old masters a show where they stopped and just "enjoyed the show"

and lol at "Whatever you do, know and Asian will come in and do it even more awesome!!" boooommm lol
Noticed that top down palm too. Pretty obvious flash of silver when it goes from left to right hand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Disturbing footage of a psychopathic child cut from the 1990 documentary Child of Rage. Technically, the child is not officially a psychopath. She shows psychopathic tendencies, but this is due to her mistreatment at the hands of her parents. She actually suffers from an attachment disorder - a disorder that comes about when children such as Beth face abuse early in life.

After therapy and a great deal of love, she is now a perfectly healthy adult that works tirelessly to help others.

• 1Comrade
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pink Floyd was one of my favorite bands, and I really loved Syd Barret's music and reading about his life story... was a fascinating yet tragic artist.
I never found a video that blended both parts of SOYCD together smoothly and seamlessly so I took the liberty. It's just an amazing song regardless~

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user