The Video Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been unable to find clips of funny women/good female comedians. Please, do y'all have any?

Michelle Wolfe is best I've found, but her other stuff is hit or miss. Comedy doesn't have to be political. Looking for anything that's funny, that could be considered good.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've been unable to find clips of funny women/good female comedians. Please, do y'all have any?

Michelle Wolfe is best I've found, but her other stuff is hit or miss. Comedy doesn't have to be political. Looking for anything that's funny, that could be considered good.

dina hashem is pretty funny.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider

Iliza is funny.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Fortune Feimster is pretty funny. I prefer ugly female comedians because they don't use their looks as a crutch for shitty comedy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users