The Video Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

cannot unsee
-Aerials-system-of-a-down-16914407-800-517.jpg

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Thought about posting this on the GIF thread, but mah gif making skills sucketh.

Screenshot from 2019-09-25 23-05-51.png

Pretty short way in? About 3:30?

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thought about posting this on the GIF thread, but mah gif making skills sucketh.
I got you fam:

MV.gif

We all have our fetishes sir; enjoy yours.

She IS amazing btw and I loved that interview LoL... I'd love to see her and Aubrey Plaza together just being awkwardly cute together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Just straight up, top notch, A-Class, sleight of hand card handling skills by this dude. I haven't been this impressed over a deck of cards since Shin Lim's earliest appearance on P&TFU.

-edit- Shin! Not Shim! -V

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Just straight up, top notch, A-Class, sleight of hand card handling skills by this dude. I haven't been this impressed over a deck of cards since Shim Lim's earliest appearance on P&TFU.

honestly... i can see WHEN he does the slight of hand to put the aces on top... but even putting the playback speed at .25, they just show up. one frame they aren't there, the next frame they are. i've never actually seen sleight of hand stand up to scrutiny THAT WELL.
timestamp at 4:41-4:42ish and then at 6:10, you can see the ace but i have NOOOOO idea how it got there

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

honestly... i can see WHEN he does the slight of hand to put the aces on top... but even putting the playback speed at .25, they just show up. one frame they aren't there, the next frame they are. i've never actually seen sleight of hand stand up to scrutiny THAT WELL.
timestamp at 4:41-4:42ish and then at 6:10, you can see the ace but i have NOOOOO idea how it got there

Much like the last time I commented on a fooled us that was posted here - they "know" how its done, they just could not "point to" the specific instance of him doing it, or a huge tell... he won because it was a perfect routine - they and we know, it was a palm or a pass or whatever we know its done, we just do not know when it was done or is done or specifically how it is done.

Again, an awesome well done set - it was amusing, I think the last one we discussed was more amusing and more "cool" but also because that other performance was popping off fake tells for amusement and misdirection and a misdirection of a misdirection - AND was done ... lets say 98% flawless... this was 99% flawless.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Much like the last time I commented on a fooled us that was posted here - they "know" how its done, they just could not "point to" the specific instance of him doing it, or a huge tell... he won because it was a perfect routine - they and we know, it was a palm or a pass or whatever we know its done, we just do not know when it was done or is done or specifically how it is done.

Again, an awesome well done set - it was amusing, I think the last one we discussed was more amusing and more "cool" but also because that other performance was popping off fake tells for amusement and misdirection and a misdirection of a misdirection - AND was done ... lets say 98% flawless... this was 99% flawless.

yeah, i liked that there weren't any fake tells, there aren't any misdirects. he just laid his craft bare. and yeah, to say that P&T didn't catch when he did it is a little disingenuous... it's just pure sleight of hand... though i assume there are technical names for certain sleight of hand movements and maybe they didn't know the exact move he pulled... but even if they did it was performed so excellently that you have to give him credit.

i do think that they've softened up a bit since they started doing fool us. in the beginning it seemed like, while they would enjoy a particular performance, if they had any idea how it was done, they'd call them out on it. now it seems like they tactically allow someone to fool them based on skill.

BoredLurker

Molten Core Raider
Very fun trick to watch.

This guy has a fairly good theory on how it was done. Only watch it if you want the trick revealed.

• 1Like