The Video Thread

Brad2770

Don’t get me wrong, I go to sleep to cabin building and restoration videos too.

The hand restored blade videos are the best-

I realize I didn’t link a hand restored video, but since I like barbecuing, I would love to have this cleaver. This guy does do hand restorations though.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Fag Got Tree

00D56D79-3365-4B41-8BBC-C567D8961E1B.jpeg

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shit, I have autism then because I’m surely not a woman.

In Vanessa’s defense, and I think I have stated it here before, I got into ASMR because of Bob Ross as well. He used to be on for 1 hour everyday after school for a good part of my Jr. High years and High School. The noise of the “crushing” noise of the paint brush pressed against the canvas and his gentle voice almost put me to sleep. I loved it. There are three women I watch on Youtibe, but I stopped looking for more when that sicko YouTube algorithm started suggesting ASMR children and I Noped the fuck out. I’m addicted to the mic brushing and tapping one videos. Again, mainly because of Bob Ross. I promise.

I mostly like this chick, though it’s not really my favorite vid. This chick is fine as hell. She has nice cans too, but she hides them now. Gotta go back to her really old videos.

Bob Ross actually taught you how to do something and produced something of value in his show. These ASMR thots are nothing like him, this is nothing more than a weird fetish.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Rubbing a mic between your tits to get ASMR wheebs off is not the same as bob ross doing bob ross things

• 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bob Ross worked, because it was unintentional AND he was creating something.

Boo to the fake AMSR girls

Yay to Bob Ross and stuff like him. I counter with:

Brad2770

Bob Ross worked, because it was unintentional AND he was creating something.

Boo to the fake AMSR girls

Yay to Bob Ross and stuff like him. I counter with:

My whole point was that I only got a little bit of that “tingle” feeling from Bob Ross, because it only happened so often. When I turn on ASMR, I can get the desired affect immediately. I like watching Bob Ross, but I listened to him to go to sleep. I don’t watch ASMR. I listen to fall asleep. My phone actually goes face down because it drowns out the light (because of my case).

This video fully gives me the desired noise I need to relax and quickly fall asleep. I have two Bose Soundlink Revolves on each night stand and the stereo affect is very relaxing.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Her Twitter is even more crazy than that single Tweet indicated... :oops:

• 1Worf