The Video Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This girl has the most hilarious laugh I've ever heard.

You misspelled Frightening Aladain! Holy guacamoles that was freaky deeky! Which reminds me...

^ Anytime I see stuff like this now, all I see is Silent Hill. Those first few games (1-4) had a profound visceral and aesthetic effect on me growing up.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit

This shit makes me somewhat rage. I'm not a fan of plastic but people need to understand, you all are the cause of your own demise.

You demand cheap shit and then you get all happy when people find ways to give you cheap shit. Then you turn around and get all butt-mad when you find out HOW people managed to give you cheap shit.

Whats next, taking everyone that uses HFC in their products to court over becoming fat and getting heart disease?

Whats the triangle?

Cheap -- Good -- Fast , You can have 2 not 3.

Though look at the bright side, eventually putting trash aboard a rocket and throwing it at the sun will be an economically viable solution.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit
I couldn't find a free copy of this episode to post.

Penn and Teller's show called Bullshit did an episode on recycling back in 2004.

Summary from the IMDB...
We all like to recycle our garbage, but Penn and Teller demonstrate how we are fooling ourselves in believing we are doing good for the environment.

I have not watched the full video Hatorade linked, but I wonder how many things Penn and Teller got right from 16 years ago.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I couldn't find a free copy of this episode to post.

Penn and Tellers show called Bullshit did an episode on recycling back in 2004.

Summary from the IMDB...

I have not watched the full video Hatorade linked, but I wonder how many things Penn and Teller got right from 16 years ago.

Summed up in one word "Marketing"...honest to god this is why I don't trust a SINGLE fucking thing these days.

"Stevia is the new GOOD sugar since it's all natural!!" Says the marketing major...

I mean you can really apply this to nearly every major "Fad" thing in the last 20 years.