The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Pile up in Ft. Worth this morning.

God damn. That truck came in and sent that other car flying. That is insane

God damn these people are morons, you go to your car, every day for the last 3 days and it's covered in ICE...

SHOULD I SLOW DOWN TODAY AND NOT TAILGATE? NAAH I THINK I WON'T....

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're on a toll road that goes from 75 mph and three lanes down to 55 mph and two lanes. An incident like this was waiting to happen.

Texas cannot handle snow and ice like the northern states can. We have no infrastructure for the one, maybe two days per year it would be needed. People should know better but, of course, they don't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck taking my cart back.

I pay inane amounts for groceries. Let the cartboys come get it.

If you feel that strongly about paying to use a ease of access / gathering nexus, you can always save money by driving around to the individual farms, slaughter plants, and manufacturing centers to buy each of your products without that nasty store markup. Shouldn't take more than 300-400 extra miles of gas and 6+ hours to do your shopping for the week.

xkcd.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you feel that strongly about paying to use a ease of access / gathering nexus, you can always save money by driving around to the individual farms, slaughter plants, and manufacturing centers to buy each of your products without that nasty store markup. Shouldn't take more than 300-400 extra miles of gas and 6+ hours to do your shopping for the week.

xkcd.png

TLDR

Cart left on curb