The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A terrorist attack? In Albania?

I'm not even kidding: that's pretty shocking.

What's even more shocking is that the attack was targeting worshipers at a Mosque.

Looks like it was a kid who had a Muslim mother and a Christian father. Kid converted to Islam, but no one at the mosque would let him in 'because he's a Christian'

Nikolli’s father, Niko, told the Balkanweb online media that his son has been depressed since last year after he wasn’t allowed to leave for Italy and had also been infected with coronavirus. The alleged attacker’s father is Catholic and his mother is Muslim, and the father said he told his son to go to the mosque or a church, whatever he wanted.

His father said his son was converted to Islam by an imam in the northern town of Burrel, where he lived. But the father said his son was often prevented from entering mosques by worshippers because they told him he was a Christian.
Ahmed Kalaja, imam of the mosque, said the man attacked worshipers and staff at a time when the mosque was filled with believers during the fasting month of Ramadan.

“We hope it was not a terrorist attack,” said Kalaja.

Well...they sure as hell aren't going to let him in NOW

EDIT: obligatory video

I've always wanted to go to Albania. The Albanians I met in Iraq were a riot, and seemed like good peoples

Last edited:

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
A terrorist attack? In Albania?

I'm not even kidding: that's pretty shocking.

What's even more shocking is that the attack was targeting worshipers at a Mosque.

Looks like it was a kid who had a Muslim mother and a Christian father. Kid converted to Islam, but no one at the mosque would let him in 'because he's a Christian'

Well...they sure as hell aren't going to let him in NOW

EDIT: obligatory video

I've always wanted to go to Albania. The Albanians I met in Iraq were a riot, and seemed like good peoples

I spent three months in Albania living in a tent next to an airstrip.

We used to go into town about once a week for pizza me karkalec and chocolate malk.

The country was devastated by a government run ponzi scheme.

That's all I got.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user