The Video Thread

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Evicted woman does $100,000+ damage to what should be a $600,000+ house in Colorado Springs. Black spray paint, copious amount of animal (and human) excrement, freezer of meat in basement w/o power for over a year, and a hammer though most drywall sheets.

Sample:
inside%201_0.jpg

This listing says it is sold:

Murder is ok, sometimes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grimsark

Whats amazing about this story, is that most people will watch it and totally miss the fact that free commerce is all that's necessary to help both the merchant and the customer.

In this case, a great business supplies donuts people love, and the people supply the business with the needed income to push through a rough time.

Beautiful, honest, good business.

(It could do without the vacuous talking heads at the end.)

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had to look up the video he was actually talking about, the crazy baby fight lolol

lol thank you so much. i saw that conan clip earlier and COMPLETELY forgot i wanted to see what rudd was talking about

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Time to kick off some memories. Someone needs to find a way to auto play this prior to streaming any movie off Plex etc..

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I have been playing Fallout 4 for about 4 years now. On and off. I always end up playing it the same; Side with Minutemen, but keep Railroad and Brotherhood. Even with pretty much the same play through each time, I still come across things I hadn’t noticed before. I accidentally dropped my controller and randomly fired into the air with Hancock and this happened (not my video). I laughed pretty hard.