The Video Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

who is the creepy dude doing the tongue-thing like he's getting turned on?

1624716122352.png

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Evicted woman does $100,000+ damage to what should be a $600,000+ house in Colorado Springs. Black spray paint, copious amount of animal (and human) excrement, freezer of meat in basement w/o power for over a year, and a hammer though most drywall sheets.

Sample:
inside%201_0.jpg

This listing says it is sold:

This is why I hate the media:

Article said:
“I’m telling you she’s nuts. The neighbors were terrified of her,” Foster said of the former tenant. “She ran a pet rescue, so that fact that she brought cats in there and locked them in and killed them is shocking.”

However, no where in the article does it say which one - and I think that's most certainly in the public interest to know. She should at least have any relevant licenses revoked, and at most get charged with animal cruelty. What's going on here?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is why I hate the media:

However, no where in the article does it say which one - and I think that's most certainly in the public interest to know. She should at least have any relevant licenses revoked, and at most get charged with animal cruelty. What's going on here?

I mean, sure, they should have released her name at a minimum, if they even have it. This has gotten enough publicity in Colorado, that I would hope that the local law is looking for her. It looks as if there are numerous charges that they could file.

I don't know what an eviction entails. Do they usually run someones ID or did the Sheriffs Department just knock on the door, stand there while she vacated, and then move on?

So, if I were to wager a guess, they don't have her name, the woman is gone, and they are having trouble tracking her down.

Obligatory video (from the Timeline channel, high quality documentaries like what used be on History channel 15+ years ago):​

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well a few things here:

1. The landlord CERTAINLY has her name, as it would need to be established before a lease.
2. Every state is different for evictions. In Colorado: Colorado Eviction Process [2021]: Laws, Timeline & FAQs

Negative, the name on the lease was a dead relative of the person that was evicted. One article said it was a rent to own situation with the original person who died. Decent chance at different last name.

That article on CO evictions doesn't say if the LEOs run IDs on evictions.

Obl. Video:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Negative, the name on the lease was a dead relative of the person that was evicted. One article said it was a rent to own situation with the original person who died. Decent chance at different last name.

That article on CO evictions doesn't say if the LEOs run IDs on evictions.

Obl. Video:

I wonder how they have a court order to evict them? I guess its "Whomever is at X address"?

Then again.. jogger landlord. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo