The Video Thread

Grimsark

OK Grimsark pay attention here. You ruined the video thread on FoH, we're gonna see if we can't curtail that shit a little bit here.

For every 2 stupid fucking political videos you post here you HAVE to post a totally non-political video. This rule only applies to you, because fuck you. I am not going to be following you around or anything, but if people here report your obnoxious shit and I see that it's you spamming this shit again you are going to the rickshaw.

So, whenever you decide it's time to spew your shit just make sure to cut it with something silly and COMPLETELY unrelated. I'm getting pretty comfy with this mod shit, I know you are planning to post some shit that is only vaguely political and then argue with me about how super nazified I am for considering it political. This isn't a discussion I am going to engage in. You post something silly between super "important" shit or your risk being shawed.

As always I am totally open to the idea that I am totally wrong and a piece of shit for this idea. Please tell me if I am wrong and over the top folks.
I may be mistaken, but I think if you looked harder, I am neither spamming, nor posting more than a 50:50 split of political vs. non-political videos (in fits and starts). But we often see what we want too, rather then what is. Especially when we disagree with it.

Hope not repost:

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah and this is why I am completely open to the idea that I am a fuckwit. I'm just remembering the FoH video thread where he single-handedly ruined the thing. When half the posts in the thread were his political shit by the end.

BUT, again, I might just be a dick.
Well I am split in my decision. On one hand there is the ignore option (perfectly valid option) and on the other hand posting the same themed content every few days is a bit like spam. If he really wants an entire video thread as his pedestal then make a separate thread about it. That's what we do in other threads where on topic but divergent discussions take on a life of there own.

Maybe he just needs a political libertarian video thread where he can post all day without cluttering up funny strange or random videos.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I may be mistaken, but I think if you looked harder, I am neither spamming, nor posting more than a 50:50 split of political vs. non-political videos (in fits and starts). But we often see what we want too, rather then what is. Especially when we disagree with it.
The politics videos feel as though they are the same thing over and over. While posting funny or die vids or a stupid maru cat video is enough of a difference that we don't perceive it as spam. Politics is also a great jimmy rustler of our time so people get a little up in arms.

I couldn't care less because my mouse has a scroll wheel although I have watched some of them.

Blind black guy playing piano who is not Stevie Wonder

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really like The Goonies but I don't think I'd ever sat down and watched the music video for Good Enough. Wrestling cameosgalore.

In regards to Grimsark does everyone have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder that forces you to start up and watch each video posted? I don't get it. Mouse wheel right the fuck on by.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Post in the Politics thread, chickenshit.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
OK Grimsark pay attention here. You ruined the video thread on FoH, we're gonna see if we can't curtail that shit a little bit here.

For every 2 stupid fucking political videos you post here you HAVE to post a totally non-political video. This rule only applies to you, because fuck you. I am not going to be following you around or anything, but if people here report your obnoxious shit and I see that it's you spamming this shit again you are going to the rickshaw.

So, whenever you decide it's time to spew your shit just make sure to cut it with something silly and COMPLETELY unrelated. I'm getting pretty comfy with this mod shit, I know you are planning to post some shit that is only vaguely political and then argue with me about how super nazified I am for considering it political. This isn't a discussion I am going to engage in. You post something silly between super "important" shit or your risk being shawed.

As always I am totally open to the idea that I am totally wrong and a piece of shit for this idea. Please tell me if I am wrong and over the top folks.
Hey grimsark for every two shitty political vids you post send me pms and I'll post the next three shitty political vids because dumb shits can't figure out how to use the fucking scroll wheel.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey grimsark for every two shitty political vids you post send me pms and I'll post the next three shitty political vids because dumb shits can't figure out how to use the fucking scroll wheel.

Hey dumbshit, the only reason Grimsark posts his political crap here is because he was laughed out of the political thread for being a fucking moron. How about you go post that shit where who actually want to watch it post! Like the god damn political thread.

Grimsark

Hey dumbshit, the only reason Grimsark posts his political crap here is because he was laughed out of the political thread for being a fucking moron. How about you go post that shit where who actually want to watch it post! Like the god damn political thread.
As much as you wish that where true Sutekh, I have never actually posted in the politics thread in FOH or here. And the only reason I am replying to you is because your asinine posts regarding this particulr subject (let alone the forum at large) give me a good opportunity to point out what I was saying previously about seeing what you want, rather than what is...

Thanks for validating that so quickly.

Unrelated... (Old but good)

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

redruM_sl

shitlord

Holy christ........seriously.....what...the fuck.....is wrong with people? I have a mental and physical numbness that 4chan has given me for the past 7 years....but god dam if my feels did not get felt, and jimmies get rustled like a motherfucker.....

I hope those cops die a slow painful death and get aids from a drug dealer......holy fucking christ....

thunderbunny_sl

shitlord
Best part about that story is that there is allegedly a lot more women who were subjected to this. The woman in question here though I believe took a settlement some years back.
Video: