The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I think he is the very definition of novelty humor. The premise is kinda funny for a minute or two and then it's time to change the channel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grimsark

Federal Government HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine Is Full Of Shit"​

• 3Picard
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Grimsark

You know I might believe this shit if it didn't end with now that you are afraid BUY MY BOOK!

First, I apologize for posting that here. I meant to post it in Political. But since it's been addressed here, I'll reply here.

What does his selling his book have to do with the undercover work he does?

Did you even try to think about that before you posted it? By your asinine logic, anyone selling anything alongside their otherwise free product should be ignored. (~100% of all media BTW)

Look. If you have the ability to refute what you just watched. Do so.

Otherwise, do yourself a favor and just stop typing.

Unrelated.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
First, I apologize for posting that here. I meant to post it in Political. But since it's been addressed here, I'll reply here.

What does his selling his book have to do with the undercover work he does?

Did you even try to think about that before you posted it? By your asinine logic, anyone selling anything alongside their otherwise free product should be ignored. (~100% of all media BTW)

Look. If you have the ability to refute what you just watched. Do so.

Otherwise, do yourself a favor and just stop typing.

Unrelated.
Oh fuck off, it is all about money. Nothing else matters, you can find the “truth” or you can move on with your life knowing there isn’t shit you can do about. Lets say what you posted is 100% fact, what you doing about it? Don’t matter unless you got billions in the bank. If you make a difference, you post a video about that and I will stop typing, until then eat a bucket of dicks.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Grimsark is a few conspiracies away from going full flat-earth & QAnon. Anyways, this guy makes amazing tables.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Oh fuck off, you know exactly where you posted it, at least be honest.

Get back in the cesspool that is the politics echo chamber where you belong with the rest of the plague rat conspiracy nuts.

• 6Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh fuck off, you know exactly where you posted it, at least be honest.

Get back in the cesspool that is the politics echo chamber where you belong with the rest of the plague rat conspiracy nuts.

Shut the fuck up American Inventor faggot.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users