The Video Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
SNL needs more of this and less of...well everything else. Person doing the editing needs to stay off the meth though.

Man that was good, hardest I've laughed in a while and the hardest I've laughed at anything with a SNL logo in decades.

unrelated -

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Man that was good, hardest I've laughed in a while and the hardest I've laughed at anything with a SNL logo in decades.

unrelated -

You weren't kidding about the editing lol. But mah god those chain of Black Superman jokes about 9 min in lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This channel is pretty addictive to watch, he has all sorts of battles.

This particular one works where every cannon has a ball that bounces down the right side and it either doubles the ammo or releases it. The battlefield loops around, and any cannon that gets shot by another cannon becomes an ally.

• 7Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
SNL needs more of this and less of...well everything else. Person doing the editing needs to stay off the meth though.

Man that was hilarious. But yes, the editing on it was super all over the place. I am shocked that something that funny came out of SNL

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Feel bad for people that have never watched Letterkenny

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
So I have found myself watching clips of Tom Segura standup from time to time, and I find him pretty damn funny. I see this title, and well of course I have to click on it. 2 things that make this clip hilarious to me are, 1. Tom's reaction when Bret asks if he wants to see his balls (head drop, says no while nodding, then says OK), and 2. Tom's face and the laughing in the background when they see his balls. And now I find myself wanting to see Bret's balls!

The look on his face.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Interacting with random people inside a 7-11 at 2:30 am in Orlando FL circa 1987.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Interacting with random people inside a 7-11 at 2:30 am in Orlando FL circa 1987.
1cf5c7f0b4bf0432656e46f9413202ed.png

he paid $1 and got back change!!!