The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Man this brings back memories. Wonder how long it will last.

Edit: Way to ruin things. Man this is not good.
these ppl are diversity affirmative action horrible

but since you linked that i didn't even know g4tv had a channel and adam sessler reguarly posts reviews, thats cool, keep him working and the only good video was this one

throw in sarah lane and that was the best of the best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I love these. This one has a few good parts.

I stumbled onto this guy a month ago and was amused by some of his Skyrim impressions

What looked like his girlfriend/wife also made appearances in his videos...

Z26O54RBJNG2TBMFUIZE6CMMOE.jpg

Then it all took an ugly turn when I read the comments....

JinnKid, known on TikTok for his impressions and Skyrim videos, has been arrested and charged with the murder of his wife and her friend.

Ali Nassar Abulaban, better known to his almost one million followers on TikTok as JinnKid, has been arrested and charged with the murder of his wife Ana Abulaban and her friend Rayburn Barron. Abulaban appeared in court this week where he entered a plea of not guilty to the charges brought against him. He is currently being held without bail until a preliminary hearing which will take place on January 5, 2022.

According to NBC, police were called to an apartment in San Diego's East Village where they discovered the bodies of Ana and Barron. Barron had been shot three times in the head and neck, while Ana was shot once in the forehead. The details of the discovery made by officers were met with audible gasps from family and friends of Abulaban and the victims who were gathered to hear the plea.

The NBC report claims Ana and Barron had struck up a romantic relationship as the former and Abulaban were in the process of ending their marriage. Ana had kicked Abulaban out of the house a week prior on October 18. However, he had returned to the apartment on Thursday to vandalize it and install an app on his daughter's phone allowing him to hear what was going on in the apartment.

It's alleged Abulaban then returned to his hotel, only to use the app to hear Ana and Barron giggling. It's at that point it is alleged he returned to the apartment and killed his wife and friend. Video footage from a nearby apartment shows Abulaban leaving the apartment shortly after the crime would have taken place.

Abulaban proceeded to pick his five-year-old daughter up from school after he was seen leaving the apartment. Police believe he was the one who placed what was presumably an anonymous 911 call. As touched upon above, Abulaban is better known in the gaming community as a Skyrim IRL player, amassing a following of almost one million people on TikTok. He also has 170,000 subscribers on YouTube. His most recent video on TikTok was posted shortly before the murders took place.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ana was in the process of ending the marriage, Brast told NBC 7, and asked Ali to leave the apartment on Oct. 18. He began stalking her, prosecutors say, and on Thursday morning, Ali vandalized the home in the Spire San Diego building in the East Village and also installed an app on his daughter’s iPad that allowed him to monitor activity in the apartment, according to prosecutors.

On Thursday's afternoon, Ali heard his wife with another man, Brast said, then he returned to the Spire with loaded gun and shot Barron three times — in the neck, cheek and back of the head at close range — and also fired one bullet into his wife’s forehead.
Reason #1 why you dont screw married women.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i was trying to find out if the guy he killed was related to the videos, it woulda been great if he was dude holding the cam for the pov, but looks like the dude was just "her friend"

gonna start this dough recipe next week, also ordered caputo yeast, gonna see if that improves my yield

kroenen

Regimen Morum

Ana Abulaban was in the process of filing for divorce from her husband and they were living apart when she was killed, KGTV reported, citing Deputy District Attorney Taren Brast.
Brast said Ana Abulaban wanted to file a restraining order against her husband and, KGTV reported, was filing for divorce. Brast explained in court that Ali Abulaban thought Ana was cheating on him but that investigators believe Barron was just Ana’s friend.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
those 3 shots to the dude were all headshots
neck
cheek
back of the head

probably held him at gunpoint and tried to interrogate him, and when he didn't get the answer he wanted, blam blam blam and then he turned the gun on the girl.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
i was trying to find out if the guy he killed was related to the videos, it woulda been great if he was dude holding the cam for the pov, but looks like the dude was just "her friend"
Looks like in most of the clips there is a female hand in front of the camera, so probably his wife.

200.gif

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I love how they all carefully line up their fingertips and then reach in an extra 6 inches and deliver a palm heel to the jaw instead of a slap.

Edit: That guy at 3:05+ was no fucking joke. Jesus.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users