The Video Thread

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Do we know he was stealing enough for it to be considered a crime worth prosecution? Clearly the owner didn't even try to retreat. Looks like the guy trying to get food for his family might have been the wronged party. Arrest the taxpayer!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Do we know he was stealing enough for it to be considered a crime worth prosecution? Clearly the owner didn't even try to retreat. Looks like the guy trying to get food for his family might have been the wronged party. Arrest the taxpayer!
Crime worth prosecution? Not in a big shitlib city.

Why do you assume the best of someone trying to forcefully take what was not theirs? Trying to feed his family? Get fucked there are help wanted signs plastered all over this fucking country.

Did he deserve death? I don't know definitively, but I also don't care. All my care was spent in 2020. I care more about the 14 year old shooter who was defending his mother getting choked/family business and what they will be dealing with mentally and legally.

Also, I am guessing (maybe just hoping) the 14 year old shooter will get this expunged from his record when he turns 18.

EDIT: Saw this in the Corona Thread, Mother Fucking Guurn Guurn trolled me
Insert joke here -Sure it's tragic, but how much worse would it have been had he been unvaccinated. -Or-. At least she can travel internationally now

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
My worry was he seemed to shoot through the target into the bystander behind him. Close call.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My worry was he seemed to shoot through the target into the bystander behind him. Close call.
Reading that twitter thread apparently the bullet went through the bystander ear after exiting the choker/robber's head. Also according to that twitter thread the bystander was not a bystander he was robber #2.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
...and some of you guys think I had a bad take?

1639520167031.png

Cad Cad give us the legal skinny and no, I am not calling you skinny.

• 3Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Reading that twitter thread apparently the bullet went through the bystander ear after exiting the choker/robber's head. Also according to that twitter thread the bystander was not a bystander he was robber #2.
coulda had two for the price of one
0bfdun8cf9z71.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Has some Witcher, Spiderman and Warhammer stuff. Pretty entertaining.

Hope that "Tree" monster turns out to be a Leshen.

• 3Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Crime worth prosecution? Not in a big shitlib city.

Why do you assume the best of someone trying to forcefully take what was not theirs? Trying to feed his family? Get fucked there are help wanted signs plastered all over this fucking country.

Did he deserve death? I don't know definitively, but I also don't care. All my care was spent in 2020. I care more about the 14 year old shooter who was defending his mother getting choked/family business and what they will be dealing with mentally and legally.

Also, I am guessing (maybe just hoping) the 14 year old shooter will get this expunged from his record when he turns 18.

EDIT: Saw this in the Corona Thread, Mother Fucking Guurn Guurn trolled me
Not the same event.

The 14 year old shot the guy and he ran off, cops followed his blood trail to catch him near the subway entrance. Other video, that guy isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This dude is great.

Most of the comments are against the owner.

I waited to watch it a 2nd time once my popcorn was ready.