The Video Thread

Grimsark

The longer this interrogation lasted the more painful it was to watch... The man effectively prosecuted himself.

There is NO GOOD REASON to talk to the police, unless you are reporting a crime. Period.

Edit: He was given 20 years on manslaughter.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol old man runs up on the guy like a dingus after he was walking away calling him a pussy.

I mean, granted hes old but you're gonna talk shit to someone twice your size/roided up you better be able to back that shit up. Dumb cunts egging it on videoing and yelling didnt help matters either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol old man runs up on the guy like a dingus after he was walking away calling him a pussy.

I mean, granted hes old but you're gonna talk shit to someone twice your size/roided up you better be able to back that shit up. Dumb cunts egging it on videoing and yelling didnt help matters either.
what was the arguments even about? looked like just karens picking on a poor rhoid man

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

Agreed. You don't tempt a dude who is clearly on the edge to "do it again"

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
rreviews.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Great video until one of them said "point of order" and I was reminded they are just a bunch of brainwashed communist who attended some large globalhomo university and probably all have their pronouns on the their twitters handles.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It’s been too long since you last listened to this.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users