The Video Thread

Mur

Trakanon Raider
This has become one of my favorite youtube channel. Amazing footage.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
booty.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Grimsark

Edit: He's onto something here... Thought it was random noise, till I listened to the end. Oddly enough, it got... good?!? (better?) (Tolerable?)
Edit2: After scaping the top of his Twitter, I have concluded... Tolerable is being kind. Heh...

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Edit: He's onto something here... Thought it was random noise, till I listened to the end. Oddly enough, it got... good?!? (better?) (Tolerable?)
Edit2: After scaping the top of his Twitter, I have concluded... Tolerable is being kind. Heh...
i love that he got lindsay stirling to accompany him lol. what a banger that song is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

isnt he the soycuck lib who made chocolate rain?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Haha, loved it. reavor reavor

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users