The Video Thread

Grimsark

This is a well done video... made me reconsider a few of my most recent opinions regarding the game.

Last edited:

Grimsark

It's a sponsored bit so... But nostalgic for some of us.

edit: Yeah, i missed that. Got nothing to replace it with so...

Last edited:
  • 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Had a version of this happen when I was a kid and we finally moved in to our own home. It needed a ton of work and we were burning construction wood scraps in the backyard and our new neighbor came up and said we were burning on his land. He even had this plot of survey thing that showed our property relative to his property. It looked like this -

land.png

He thought we owned nothing but our deed said one acre. He basically spent a whole summer trying bullshit down at the courthouse, the police station, etc. The cops showed up over I think no building permit? It took a bit but the cops figured out he was the crackpot and things started to calm down. He was peeking in our windows when we weren't home. Before we moved in he and another neighbor kicked a fucking hole in the foundation that we had to repair. Found that out quite a few years later.

Video!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Had a version of this happen when I was a kid and we finally moved in to our own home. It needed a ton of work and we were burning construction wood scraps in the backyard and our new neighbor came up and said we were burning on his land. He even had this plot of survey thing that showed our property relative to his property. It looked like this -

View attachment 397072

He thought we owned nothing but our deed said one acre. He basically spent a whole summer trying bullshit down at the courthouse, the police station, etc. The cops showed up over I think no building permit? It took a bit but the cops figured out he was the crackpot and things started to calm down. He was peeking in our windows when we weren't home. Before we moved in he and another neighbor kicked a fucking hole in the foundation that we had to repair. Found that out quite a few years later.

Video!

That CasualUK vid was staged and fake (or 'reinacted' lol ), I guess that's a thing now!