The Video Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I like watching competent people do real things.

Shit like this fascinates me. Thanks for posting.

Barely view this thread, so not sure if this channel's been posted before, but along a similar vein this dude's restoration videos suddenly popped up in my feed (maybe because I was looking at DIY gaming tables? IDK) but goddamn, the love and care and skill that he puts into these items. And the effort to use as much of the original as possible instead of just replacing everything. It's both relaxing to watch and is incredibly intriguing to me now and I just really appreciate not wasting shit. This sort of stuff just seems so rewarding (also that powder coating process looks so damn satisfying).

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've watched this interrogation a number of times now, it's such a brilliant job by the interrogator. Speaking very calmly, systematically, and non-confrontationally he gets the guy to admit to everything. It's long but fascinating to listen to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I googled real quick to make sure I was thinking about the same girl and the first google pic is like.. that's Natalie Portman.

images.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I can't decide whose voice I hate more, Corey Feldmans voice NOW or Bobcat Goldthwait's voice THEN

BTW now..I haven't watched this so I kinda wonder if it's any good:

Youtube hole:

Apparently Seinfeld doesn't like him? haha..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user