The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brad2770

From a video posted on this board, I think originally from 2011. I can’t remember the name of it. Can someone help me out? I have asked before and forgotten the name of it.

A8CF49A2-718A-452A-8D3E-D82EBAD38CC9.jpeg
B8C0CF78-F0A4-4085-BD43-4DCAC7EFB66F.jpeg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Those poor fucking dogs....
Bro just because it sounds like theyre having seizures just standing doesnt mean they are riddled with health problems and living in a world of constant pain.

Look at how much this guy loves his dogs, only someone who l oves their dog picks them up like this;

1653540438531.png

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

GIS got it on the first link.

This isn’t it. I appreciate the effort, but the one I’m looking for is this-

It’s black and white. Noir type setting. Piano music. The name of video is something like “Nauve Blanche”.

Guy walking down the road. locks eyes with a girl and that’s when it goes slow motion. Girl gets up from table and walks through the glass. Guy walks out into the street. They meet in the middle as a car crashes into them. They are unscathed. Then it flashes back to him, unmoved from the curb and her at the table. It was just a day dream.

I’m mainly looking for it because of the music.

Edit*
Found the original in the comments. THANKS!

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This isn’t it. I appreciate the effort, but the one I’m looking for is this-

It’s black and white. Noir type setting. Piano music. The name of video is something like “Nauve Blanche”.

Guy walking down the road. locks eyes with a girl and that’s when it goes slow motion. Girl gets up from table and walks through the glass. Guy walks out into the street. They meet in the middle as a car crashes into them. They are unscathed. Then it flashes back to him, unmoved from the curb and her at the table. It was just a day dream.

I’m mainly looking for it because of the music.

Edit*
Found the original in the comments. THANKS!

Found it !

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro just because it sounds like theyre having seizures just standing doesnt mean they are riddled with health problems and living in a world of constant pain.

Look at how much this guy loves his dogs, only someone who l oves their dog picks them up like this;

View attachment 414149

I'd happily kneecap that piece of garbage for animal abuse.