The Video Thread

Brad2770

From a video posted on this board, I think originally from 2011. I can’t remember the name of it. Can someone help me out? I have asked before and forgotten the name of it.

A8CF49A2-718A-452A-8D3E-D82EBAD38CC9.jpeg
B8C0CF78-F0A4-4085-BD43-4DCAC7EFB66F.jpeg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Those poor fucking dogs....
Bro just because it sounds like theyre having seizures just standing doesnt mean they are riddled with health problems and living in a world of constant pain.

Look at how much this guy loves his dogs, only someone who l oves their dog picks them up like this;

1653540438531.png

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

GIS got it on the first link.

This isn’t it. I appreciate the effort, but the one I’m looking for is this-

It’s black and white. Noir type setting. Piano music. The name of video is something like “Nauve Blanche”.

Guy walking down the road. locks eyes with a girl and that’s when it goes slow motion. Girl gets up from table and walks through the glass. Guy walks out into the street. They meet in the middle as a car crashes into them. They are unscathed. Then it flashes back to him, unmoved from the curb and her at the table. It was just a day dream.

I’m mainly looking for it because of the music.

Edit*
Found the original in the comments. THANKS!

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This isn’t it. I appreciate the effort, but the one I’m looking for is this-

It’s black and white. Noir type setting. Piano music. The name of video is something like “Nauve Blanche”.

Guy walking down the road. locks eyes with a girl and that’s when it goes slow motion. Girl gets up from table and walks through the glass. Guy walks out into the street. They meet in the middle as a car crashes into them. They are unscathed. Then it flashes back to him, unmoved from the curb and her at the table. It was just a day dream.

I’m mainly looking for it because of the music.

Edit*
Found the original in the comments. THANKS!

Found it !

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro just because it sounds like theyre having seizures just standing doesnt mean they are riddled with health problems and living in a world of constant pain.

Look at how much this guy loves his dogs, only someone who l oves their dog picks them up like this;

View attachment 414149

I'd happily kneecap that piece of garbage for animal abuse.