The Video Thread

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That is the weirdest fucking couple Ive ever read about. I'd say he's in it for the money cause she is apparently loaded (in more ways than one). But I just find it hard to believe he would have been with her for over a decade. Granted, she wasnt near as fat when they first met. But still, its just baffling to me?

Found this video, but the host is just as f'n annoying as the chubby chasers. Not even 5 minutes into it, and low and behold - I find this fat bitch up above on it.
yeah i don't get it but to each their own. i had a friend years ago that was just like that. not QUITE as jacked as that guy but obviously cared about his body and health and he was dating a girl who was... well, she was really nice but, yeah, just as large as this girl. they got married and are still going strong 15 years later.

random video

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
No idea what's going on here.

Split rim tire, at least he had it in a tire cage, but the cage can't stop the giant burst of air.

About 15 years ago my cousin was working on a big split rim tire with no safety cage, it blew up, threw him about 30 feet across a shop, tore every shred of his clothes off except his leather belt. Burst both of his ear drums, broke both arms, and left him severely concussed. He barely survived. Had to walk with those arm support crutch things forever because he lost his sense of balance but eventually had surgery that fixed that somehow. Had a lengthy legal battle with the shop company and finally got a settlement and wasted it all on drugs and hookers.

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Split rim tire, at least he had it in a tire cage, but the cage can't stop the giant burst of air.

About 15 years ago my cousin was working on a big split rim tire with no safety cage, it blew up, threw him about 30 feet across a shop, tore every shred of his clothes off except his leather belt. Burst both of his ear drums, broke both arms, and left him severely concussed. He barely survived. Had to walk with those arm support crutch things forever because he lost his sense of balance but eventually had surgery that fixed that somehow. Had a lengthy legal battle with the shop company and finally got a settlement and wasted it all on drugs and hookers.
My dad owned a small trucking business from the time I was 8-12. Just about every weekend we’d be changing tires with no safety equipment and we’d spray ether into the tire and light it to blow it out on the rim. Sometimes I wonder how my brother and I made it to adulthood unscathed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had a lengthy legal battle with the shop company and finally got a settlement and wasted it all on drugs and hookers.
You only live once, I guess.
He aggrod the entire parking lot;

This video has all kinds of fucking stupid. The uppity fucking guy recording, the worthless fucks that just wont put a cart up, the meth head redneck lady thats wandering the parking lot, and the black guy thats never been worth a fuck in life. Its like the fucking US political system in action.