The Video Thread

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You only live once, I guess.

This video has all kinds of fucking stupid. The uppity fucking guy recording, the worthless fucks that just wont put a cart up, the meth head redneck lady thats wandering the parking lot, and the black guy thats never been worth a fuck in life. Its like the fucking US political system in action.
All I could think of, when watching that video was "Welcome to Wal-Mart, I love you."

Unrelated obligatory video:
This is how the battle depicted in the movie We Were Solders actually happened. Much longer and more Americans were killed (part 2 was just released and was left out of the film, since it was a big loss for the US, part 1 was from months ago):

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It'll hurt your soul :(

lulz what a faggot
aa455aa542bf33e7c16abe9fd3308bd5.png

you blind other drivers ygwyd

Grez

Molten Core Raider
tell me you didn't watch the video w/o watching the video
I saw it. I also saw some of the videos it referred to, before that video even existed. Nowhere does he state that they won't or will stop making these videos. If they're getting revenue from them, 100% they'll keep on making them. That's kinda my point.

I suppose that it's also possible that they are anti-CCP psyops, in which case, revenue isn't the issue, and they will keep making them.

Tell me you're a shallow thinker without saying that you're a shallow thinker.

Last edited: