The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Free cringe of the day, Linus raking a razor into his triangle of death:

jfc Linus has become a completely retard. This dude is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on equipment and labor for incredibly niche testing equipment when all his channel ever used to be is a generic computer parts review channel. Cant wait to see his business implode from pissing all this money away.

Heres them bragging about spending "$133,000" on a power supply testing rig;

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
jfc Linus has become a completely retard. This dude is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on equipment and labor for incredibly niche testing equipment when all his channel ever used to be is a generic computer parts review channel. Cant wait to see his business implode from pissing all this money away.

It's the nature of YouTube and social media, you have to keep going more extreme

I follow a sous vide cooking channel that started with steaks and is now bbqing whole wagyu cows, or dry ageing steak in marshmallow fluff etc

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

This guy has an Imaginary Wild West theme that I really dig. Would be nice if it was fleshed out into a series or animated show.

He goes into some detail of it here:

He has some past builds that also give details.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Longest amount of time that I have watched SNL since Phil Hartman was on it:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Twitter blue DISASTER. Get verified and then change your name so you still have a blue checkmark? What could go wrong?

Eli Lilly lost over 15 Billion dollars. Lockheed Martin lost almost a billion.

This is the funniest god damn shit I've seen in a long time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

USS-Arizona-Sinking-Pearl-Harbor-Newspaper-December-7-1941-AP-Getty-640x480.jpg
artworks-000405556722-54xerw-t500x500.jpg

damage.jpg
434PGYwLjBhVpzqoEv6_grx6dNRL2orZm3JQWCnFg1L1pR3ko14XNUuP0wUWScE9FhTrM0ymbQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

This looks like a whale of a time. Whale you join me in enjoying this video, or whale you keep blubbering on that I am an asshat dog fucker?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

the entire shtick of the channel is to overspend b/c they can and fail at it

i mean they hired a guy and built a rig w/ an industrial robot to test keyboards

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

This looks like a whale of a time. Whale you join me in enjoying this video, or whale you keep blubbering on that I am an asshat dog fucker?
This video is the Democratic Party at work currently.

• 5Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users