The Video Thread

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
jfc Linus has become a completely retard. This dude is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on equipment and labor for incredibly niche testing equipment when all his channel ever used to be is a generic computer parts review channel. Cant wait to see his business implode from pissing all this money away.
His company make million's, what's a few hundred K here and there to get more clicks. Also apparently in the vid, him and his wife drive very modest cars... lol like way below avg. cars! wtf Linus. Ive actually met Linus irl, we used to play badminton together! lol
lionsmane growing.jpg

Last edited:

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Where’s the video of the fat guy in his pickup truck saying “I’m gonna be fucking,” and doing his thrusts and honking the horn with his fat belly? I swear I Worfed the post but I can’t for the life of me find it through my reactions here or through a google search.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He also loves forcing his employees to work on his house;

a lot of the house content is from when they invade his house and fuck up his shit

and he gets mad when they fuck up his shit

like hello dumb fuck, we know the only reason youre annoyed is cuz the wife complained

thats why youre supposed to get furniture pads to protect your stupid floors
d9d65870656990870b6ed56fc019e916.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user