The Video Thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
Was hoping for more carnage for the thieves.
Kid was hanging out of the window when it hit the bus. They took him to the ER in ziploc bags.

DSC00162-3429626912.jpg

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're right, other than the brief period when most of us were growing up and our culture seemed to understand that it's disrespectful and unpalatable to inject subtle political propaganda into every piece of media created. You're right that's been the norm for all of human history, but let us lament the passing of a brief period where it was at least frowned upon, as opposed to celebrated.
you're right only that it wasn't subtle.
Name me a decade within your lifespan. I'm pretty sure I'll easily find print, audio, and video (assume the decade supports it) hits that were "injecting social propaganda" in large and small ways.

Between the rose colored glasses, some small amount of "harder to capture content you missed means you may *never* see that one episode you had to go to the birthday party instead of watching" , and a variety of other factors, you're just like every other human, and not remembering *WHAT ACTUALLY WAS*.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Apparently, some people did not like this.
Can't tell if you meant that in a good way, or a bad way, but Jewel's music is shit tier.

As for singing the Anthem a non traditional way, people are going to get pissy regardless. I like the Hendrix and Slash versions, and those pissed a bunch of people off too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Apparently, some people did not like this.
I saw some articles about it as well, and I don't really understand the hate. It isn't the best rendition, but it is far from the worst.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

DAT SWING!!!

Im glad the dude in the red got his ass knocked on the ground. Humble that stupid fucking shithead and make him be more respectful of people. Dude got out of the way, and still had this dipshit bump into him aggressively. No one gives a shit you're with your girl at the gym, "bro."

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

This lady is quite the joker.

"You're under arrest"
"No I'm not"

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users