The Video Thread

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't tell if you meant that in a good way, or a bad way, but Jewel's music is shit tier.

As for singing the Anthem a non traditional way, people are going to get pissy regardless. I like the Hendrix and Slash versions, and those pissed a bunch of people off too.

Jose Feliciano took a lot of heat for this back in the 60s, but I do think this is a pretty good reinterpretation

Burns

3rd DUI. One was with kids in the car. How she still had the ability to drive is beyond me.
Texas has a three strikes rule, where you are supposed to lose your license after the third, but when I did Grand Jury, we had numerous 4+ DUIs that still had their license (at least I think they did, it's been a while).

I also had an inlaw, that had some crazy amount of DUIs (at least 6), and she would just keep on driving, without a license (she easily had 10+ driving w/o a license tickets). Funny enough, she lives in Illinois and continues to drive to this day.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Texas has a three strikes rule, where you are supposed to lose your license after the third, but when I did Grand Jury, we had numerous 4+ DUIs that still had their license (at least I think they did, it's been a while).

I also had an inlaw, that had some crazy amount of DUIs (at least 6), and she would just keep on driving, without a license (she easily had 10+ driving w/o a license tickets). Funny enough, she lives in Illinois and continues to drive to this day.
We had a work Christmas party back when I was still in Auto Sales (~2011). Had a salesman go out to his car, start the engine to turn the heat on and he went to sleep as he was plastered and his Designated Driver was still inside having a good time sober as could be. Next thing we know, we're all watching from the office windows as this kid is carted off to jail... from a parked car. He lost his license, and by extension, was dropped from our insurance so he lost his job as well. Cant have keys in the ignition or something, Im not sure on Virginia's laws as Ive luckily, never had to deal with it.

A couple years ago, a buddy stopped and I got some wings at East Coast Wings. I dont think burning my mouth and ass off is fun so of course I got something like Honey BBQ. He gets some Carolina Reaper shit or something, and orders a beer to "cool his mouth off" or whatever. A single bottle of Mich Ultra, as I remember him ordering it. Not even 30 seconds after we leave the parking lot, he gets pulled over and he gets a DUI. For what, in my mind, shouldnt have been enough to even cause an issue on a breathalyzer.

... To me, those situations are sketchy. I get arresting and putting some dude thats fucking wasted, barreling down the highway. But I think my buddy paid close to $9k between fines, lawyer, breathalyzer to start his car, classes etc. etc. That is fucking gross and.. it just seems like a fucking money racket at that point. As if they were really trying to stop Drinking and Driving, the whole concept behind bars in general should be reevaluated. Ill drink to excess while on vacation or something, but itll be at a swim up bar at my hotel. I dont trust the police anywhere after those two incidents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

We had a work Christmas party back when I was still in Auto Sales (~2011). Had a salesman go out to his car, start the engine to turn the heat on and he went to sleep as he was plastered and his Designated Driver was still inside having a good time sober as could be. Next thing we know, we're all watching from the office windows as this kid is carted off to jail... from a parked car. He lost his license, and by extension, was dropped from our insurance so he lost his job as well. Cant have keys in the ignition or something, Im not sure on Virginia's laws as Ive luckily, never had to deal with it.

A couple years ago, a buddy stopped and I got some wings at East Coast Wings. I dont think burning my mouth and ass off is fun so of course I got something like Honey BBQ. He gets some Carolina Reaper shit or something, and orders a beer to "cool his mouth off" or whatever. A single bottle of Mich Ultra, as I remember him ordering it. Not even 30 seconds after we leave the parking lot, he gets pulled over and he gets a DUI. For what, in my mind, shouldnt have been enough to even cause an issue on a breathalyzer.

... To me, those situations are sketchy. I get arresting and putting some dude thats fucking wasted, barreling down the highway. But I think my buddy paid close to $9k between fines, lawyer, breathalyzer to start his car, classes etc. etc. That is fucking gross and.. it just seems like a fucking money racket at that point. As if they were really trying to stop Drinking and Driving, the whole concept behind bars in general should be reevaluated. Ill drink to excess while on vacation or something, but itll be at a swim up bar at my hotel. I dont trust the police anywhere after those two incidents.
Drugs are bad, mkay. Of course bars shouldn't exist, but just like alcohol in general, it's far too imbedded in our culture to get rid of. The current DUI laws are about as far as it can go unless drug culture somehow disappears.

Self driving vehicles cant come soon enough and they should solve a huge issue with drug use. People can drink/do as much as they want, as long as they have a very low possibly of hurting others.

As for your experiences, there will certainly be cases of people abusing the rules, as usual. There are plenty of bad/indifferent cops that just want the stats or money for their city. The first case isn't even that bad. Ignorance of the law is no excuse and police have to assume that everyone is lying. You have a DD and were just waiting for him/her VS you are so drunk you are having trouble getting the car moving. Police should assume the second situation is the truth and give that person a DUI.

The second situation makes me wonder if your friend was being a dick to the cop, cause that's some cold blooded shit, if it was just one beer.

Unrelated video:

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What countries are making sure the youth aren't lowering their IQ of kids?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What countries are making sure the youth aren't lowering their IQ of kids?
2c5d281e81cadb2c9e46086587865122.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 9 users