The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for those of you who don't know whats happening
12005.jpg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Got to see this plane, every so often, landing or taking off from IAH when driving around north Houston. Was pretty neat and defiantly noticeable when the lumbering beast passes over you or even seeing it from a distance, lined up in the landing pattern.

For those not familiar, it is/was the largest plane in the world.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Apparently an April fool's joke about The Hunt for Red October. I barely remember that movie, so at the end of this thing I was thinking "How the fuck have I never heard about all this crazy shis?" Only realized it was an April fool's joke when I went to find their sources for this video and saw the comments.

Anyways, I watch a lot of this guy's videos and really like them. Leaving an April Fool's joke up on a channel like this, without changing the title on April 2nd, is fucking retarded, but w/e

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Got one of these for mom for Christmas a couple years ago, after someone linked a similar video here. They're called "water whistle vessel" on etsy if you're looking for something like this. I'm pretty sure the one I bought is from the same guy in the video. It's the sixth one he showcases in that video.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

Burns

Apparently an April fool's joke about The Hunt for Red October. I barely remember that movie, so at the end of this thing I was thinking "How the fuck have I never heard about all this crazy shis?" Only realized it was an April fool's joke when I went to find their sources for this video and saw the comments.

Anyways, I watch a lot of this guy's videos and really like them. Leaving an April Fool's joke up on a channel like this, without changing the title on April 2nd, is fucking retarded, but w/e
YGWYFD for not having one of the greatest movies of all time memorized!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user