The Video Thread

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Buffalo kisses - YouTube

Can someone tell me why I can't embed youtube videos please. I've done it on other forums a thousand times and here before but it just won't work, Vimeo embed a couple of days ago no problem.

spronk

FPS noob
Buffalo kisses - YouTube

Can someone tell me why I can't embed youtube videos please. I've done it on other forums a thousand times and here before but it just won't work, Vimeo embed a couple of days ago no problem.
use [ video ] (no spaces) then the youtube link then [ /video ]

youtube links must be youtube . com/whatever the shortcut share version of youtu . be/whatever doesnt work on here anymore for some reason. you can just replace youtu.be with youtube . com/ and keep the rest of the URL

so for example your video

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
use [ video ] (no spaces) then the youtube link then [ /video ]

youtube links must be youtube . com/whatever the shortcut share version of youtu . be/whatever doesnt work on here anymore for some reason. you can just replace youtu.be with youtube . com/ and keep the rest of the URL
Thanks. That was the only thing I didn't try, long week and I was tired.

The youtube link, not the share or embed links.
cool.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Not a basketball fan but why would you put that kinda career at risk?

He didn't risk his career doing that, it's going to be forgotten about in less than a few days. It never even registered on my scales, and I actually follow the NBA

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's Marcus Smart, he's basically the biggest moron in the league. Flops all the time and tried to fight a fan in college.

NeverlosT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Someone needs to make this one of those ALLAHU AKBAR videos once the car is rolling and on fire.