The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is that guy big on the youtubes or something?

God damnit Fedor do your due diligence;

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Demoscene people are crazy.

Yeah, yeah, there's better out there. I don't know if there's any better out there running on a 8088-powered, CGA display, speaker-beep PC though.
biggrin.png

Grimsark

Lol you're hitting children x 10 times. Ya but the children jumped the cop. Good times.
You must have watched a different video than I did.

Looks to me like roughly 30 second in theLaw Enforcersinitiated force. After which, the people began to defend themselves, and their family members, from what they believed to be unjust use of force. Much the way that you or I would defend ourselves if some random strangers did the exact same thing.

One might argue thatLaw Enforcementaren't as dangerous as strangers. To which I would ask, have you been reading/watching the news lately?Law Enforcementare people just like strangers are, and as demonstrated in that video, MUCH MORE LIKELY TONEEDLESSLYINITIATE VIOLENCE than a stranger is too.

What may have been little more than a few tickets, and a good night, became afatalitybecauseLaw Enforcementdecided to escalate the situation. During which, it looks like one of the officers accidentally kicked another officer in the head.

Not the people that got beaten/killed by them.

oblig.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider

Looks to me like roughly 30 second in theLaw Enforcersinitiated force. After which, the people began to defend themselves, and their family members, from what they believed to be unjust use of force. Much the way that you or I would defend ourselves if some random strangers did the exact same thing.

One might argue thatLaw Enforcementaren't as dangerous as strangers. To which I would ask, have you been reading/watching the news lately?Law Enforcementare people just like strangers are, and as demonstrated in that video, MUCH MORE LIKELY TONEEDLESSLYINITIATE VIOLENCE than a stranger is too.

What may have been little more than a few tickets, and a good night, became afatalitybecauseLaw Enforcementdecided to escalate the situation. During which, it looks like one of the officers accidentally kicked another officer in the head.

oblig.
You must have watched a different video than everyone else. First off, the civilians initiated force at 0:34 seconds by pushing the cop in the back as they were trying to separate people which is common procedure when trying to question people. Trying to get in the way of that is obstruction of justice, aka asking to get your shit pushed in. Oh and read the fucking backstory before you comment. The cops were called there in the first place because of an assault on a walmart employee. Tickets? Your a fucking retard. If I was a bystander and you shoved a cop and went for his gun, I'd shoot you in the face myself.

oblig!

DavivMcD

Peasant
You must have watched a different video than everyone else. First off, the civilians initiated force at 0:34 seconds by pushing the cop in the back as they were trying to separate people which is common procedure when trying to question people.
He conveniently missed that part because heBlinked. With theEyelids of Justice. Are you saying you didn'tBlinkonce during the entire video? Because only theLizard PeopleneverBlink.BOLD WORDS.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

oblig.
Cops fuck up plenty but this isnt one of them. These scumbags just got done assaulting an employee in walmart and i think shoplifting too. Shame the cops only put one of these retards down.