The Video Thread

Jive Turkey

Karen
Just for giggles. What is your point? Based off your comprehension skills I bet you get this answer wrong. If you even have an answer
smile.png
I'll get the answer to "what's your point" wrong? You're too dumb to even realize how dumb you are

Dis

Confirmed Male
You're right. Only it's not owned by us more intelligent human beings.
Thanks for quoting me, then repeating what I just said. Glad we could agree on something.

Jive - so you are afraid to respond to my post "not sure what his point is tbh"? It is a simple fucking question. And btw, when you have Column backing you up, you are pretty much wrong. Just FYI.

Jive Turkey

Karen
There's really nothing more to be said. I feel like I'm trying to have a grown up discussion with Lennie Small. But you know what? You can say you win. I don't even care and I know how much that will mean to you. It'll give you something to talk about at the dinner table tomorrow night

Column_sl

shitlord
. And btw, when you have Column backing you up, you are pretty much wrong. Just FYI
Or you are soo right, but never the less Jive doesn't need me to defend him he is doing well putting your retarded comments on full display itself.

I'm more interested why you have such an insane passion for killing pigs now. Something must have happened with a pig in your life, no normal person goes out of his way like this. ;}

image.gif

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Where I live in the south, it is common knowledge that feral pigs are radically invasive and do massive damage to farm land and the local eco system. You don't need a license to hunt them and you get bounty payments for providing proof of kills to the dept. of fish and game.

Column_sl

shitlord
Where I live in the south, it is common knowledge that feral pigs are radically invasive and do massive damage to farm land and the local eco system. You don't need a license to hunt them and you get bounty payments for providing proof of kills to the dept. of fish and game.
Was anyone arguing that wasn't the case, or inaccurate? That has nothing to do with the posted video.
No one is saying what the tour guide did was illegal, it's the way he manipulated a scenario purely for entertainment that is disturbing people.

If he would have just let nature take it's course, and let it play out I'm sure no one would have complained.

Did tourists pay him to see that specifically? I doubt it looking at the comments of the people getting sick on the tour, but who knows.

This other guy raving about all pigs should die at all times because pigs are taking over the world totally came out of left field. In all honesty if it wasn't for him being insane I doubt this would have even gone on any longer. We triggered him

For fucks sake, yall debating the merits of the pg video are shitting up this thread worse than Gimsark used to. At least post some vids of some random shit or some such...

Grimsark

For fucks sake, yall debating the merits of the pg video are shitting up this thread worse than Gimsark used to. At least post some vids of some random shit or some such...
Far be it from anyone to have a contradictory opinion about anything. The hive mind here is stronger than ever.
BTW, I have never posted to the video thread without a video. Your comparison, like most of your logic, is flawed.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didnt James from back on FoH get mauled by some texas wild boar? Shit was nasty as fuck iirc.