The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
And people wonder why people hold grudges against judges and shit. No way that guy should be on the bench. Someone says adios so he doubles their bond? What a joke. I'd have told him to fuck off and then i'd have stabbed him once my 30 days were up.
Sorry no, the idiot was laughing like an idiot the whole time. Maybe she didn't deserve it but she sure as hell earned it, you may not like the establishment (neither do I) but you sure as hell develop a respect for those that hold your life in their hands.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sorry no, the idiot was laughing like an idiot the whole time. Maybe she didn't deserve it but she sure as hell earned it, you may not like the establishment (neither do I) but you sure as hell develop a respect for those that hold your life in their hands.
Agreed, doesn't make it right tho. I've always been extremely polite towards just about everyone, especially cops/judges but that doesn't make it right for them to do shit like that. Honestly, who in their right mind would think they'd be treated with respect when their entire job is to deal with people like that. Oh, and if you think a little giggling and shit (the girl was probably nervous (sitting next to a bunch of other people in jail, I sure as shit wouldn't be telling the judge I had $50,000 in jewelry when he asked what it was worth, quick way to get fuckin robbed)) is some egregious offense in a courtroom then you should go meet some of the other people they have to deal with.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Agreed, doesn't make it right tho. I've always been extremely polite towards just about everyone, especially cops/judges but that doesn't make it right for them to do shit like that. Honestly, who in their right mind would think they'd be treated with respect when their entire job is to deal with people like that. Oh, and if you think a little giggling and shit (the girl was probably nervous (sitting next to a bunch of other people in jail, I sure as shit wouldn't be telling the judge I had $50,000 in jewelry when he asked what it was worth, quick way to get fuckin robbed)) is some egregious offense in a courtroom then you should go meet some of the other people they have to deal with.
Judges aren't there to take shit off of people, and being disrespectful of the judge, the process, and the reason why you are there is a sure way of getting what you deserve. Him dropping a contempt of court charge on her head was just icing on the cake.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
An entire year of photos, 17,000 or more, to make a timelapse. Pretty fap worthy imo.

EtherealPanda

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not a huge fan of dubstep. However, not only is this a great mix, but her voice sounds like sex and scotch. No, I don't know how to explain that, click it, and have good speakers.

EtherealPanda

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay, so I lied a little. I'm beginning to like dubstep more and more. Especially for shit like this. Once again, I have a thing for female voices that sound like a dark lounge, with smoke wafting through the lights.