The Video Thread

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You apologize to this entire forum right now for posting the wrong video. Or else I'm taking your tuconets.
I apologize.
rrr_img_134665.jpg

I nurture my skin.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When I was seven or eight (so mid 1980s) early one morning I watched an episode of a game show I had never seen before. One segment had the contestants slapping their loved ones as hard as possible. The finale was Russian roulette. This poor woman put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger for 100,000 dollars. Then she pulled the trigger again. I tried telling my parents what I had seen but it came off like ramblings of a crazy person and I could never, ever find it again on TV. Every once in a while I'd think about how insane that show was and I wasn't even sure if what I was remembering was real.

Well it was. It was an episode of a Twilight Zone-esque religious show called Insight. This shit isinsane.At 7 this was like accidentally finding the Videodrome channel. I couldn't find the full episode but these clips give you the gist.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
The chick in this picture is a personal friend of mine. She loves to cosplay. She plays D&D with me every Wednesday. This guy's discussion of the conspiracy going on in her picture had us all laughing so fucking hard. The guy is a complete nutjob. She's just a cute cosplayers. The guy is a fucking moron.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fill out your drop bury form and wait 6-8 weeks
Mine was almost 4 months! I had to keep my gate unlocked for basically 4 months as they would say various things like we will be out tomorrow and then never show or they would call and say we will be there in an hour and never show etc. I wanted to place live landmines in my back yard by the time they actually came out, and then they fucking attached it to my house which I specifically said not to. I hate Comcast so much it is unhealthy.