The Video Thread

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because, i assume like last year, most if not all of the video is staged using his friends as actors.

Did they actually come out and say it was staged last year? It wouldn't surprise me, as you could run into some upset violent criminals doing this.

At any rate, here is a video from a couple years ago, of a hit and run on an old man, in a crosswalk, and subsequent chase down by Santa Claus, on a bike, in Paris. I have seen the Gif a few times, but never the full video (Hit and run is at 1:15).

Translate: HIT AND RUN - the Christmas Vigilante

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they actually come out and say it was staged last year? It wouldn't surprise me, as you could run into some upset violent criminals doing this.

At any rate, here is a video from a couple years ago, of a hit and run on an old man, in a crosswalk, and subsequent chase down by Santa Claus, on a bike, in Paris. I have seen the Gif a few times, but never the full video (Hit and run is at 1:15).

Translate: HIT AND RUN - the Christmas Vigilante

I mean, I love the idea, but he made it out of like 4 Iphone 10s, and thieves would probably be willing to put up with glitter and fart spray for a handful of phones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Then, you have this.

Screenshot from 2019-12-18 23-59-15.png

And this ....

Screenshot from 2019-12-19 00-03-57.png

And I lost it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This bear is amazing, why isn't this a movie

in my current d&d campaign we are playing as a clan of dwarves, and since the beginning i've been campaigning for us to all to become bear cavalry. at first it was sort of a joke but then we found out about wojtek and he's basically become the unofficlal mascot of our clan.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

If you dislike cops, the reason why is probably stemming from a problem with you, not what they do.

• 3Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Such an amazing build! Lego has come such a long way since my childhood; wonder what the company will look like when our kid's kids are building with them?