The Video Thread

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Not sure how I stumbled into this nostalgic gem, and if I'm happy or not that I found it.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

One comment in particular is solid gold

Untitled.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
that was incredible
I mean... was it? Such a tired PoV of trannies wanting to be something they biologically are not.
Most if not all of her "points" can be addressed with simple "were you born that way?". Wanna use a female bathroom? were you born that way? If not, then no. If they cry out why does it matter how they were born, you say it matters for the sake reasons we segregate bathrooms as a society. Deal with it. Should you tell your sex partner you used to be a man? It's not like a STD, you dont have to disclose it, but if you enjoy starting a relationship with a lie guess where that will inevitably end up.

The tranny movement is the biggest eyeroll feelings are all that matters movement of this century. The singularity cant happen fast enough.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean... was it? Such a tired PoV of trannies wanting to be something they biologically are not.
Most if not all of her "points" can be addressed with simple "were you born that way?". Wanna use a female bathroom? were you born that way? If not, then no. If they cry out why does it matter how they were born, you say it matters for the sake reasons we segregate bathrooms as a society. Deal with it. Should you tell your sex partner you used to be a man? It's not like a STD, you dont have to disclose it, but if you enjoy starting a relationship with a lie guess where that will inevitably end up.

The tranny movement is the biggest eyeroll feelings are all that matters movement of this century. The singularity cant happen fast enough.
I don't agree with the points. But the acting, the energy, was intense, gripping even.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
India, a passing car frightened it off apparently.

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users