The Video Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am once again asking for any tips on how to get the fucking Reddit videos to not autoplay. So annoying to come into this thread and have to stop those videos, especially multiples since they also play when quoted.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I am once again asking for any tips on how to get the fucking Reddit videos to not autoplay. So annoying to come into this thread and have to stop those videos, especially multiples since they also play when quoted.

Freaking hate it, I'm to inept for fancier work arounds always worried someone is going to steal my megahertz with a pixel hack. I'll go through and edit the quotes though had forgot to check that for awhile.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Think this was recommended a while back (probably years) and its served me well.
1614369069447.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Let me know if it still works please.
It appears to be working. I went back a page where the Reddit video was and it doesn't play, but you have to actually go to Reddit to watch it. Went into another thread and it was the same thing. So it is possible it totally stops the ability to play Reddit videos on the forum?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Old show from 1999 public access in TX. People just call in and call this chick a bitch and cunt for an hour. They bring in this dude to help with the prank calls and they just turn on him