The Video Thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Joe Rogan: "That bear must be 500lbs, at least. Did you see the cubs? That bear would FUCK...your shit...up. I bet it could take a wolf, easy. Not a pack of wolves, no, but a lone wolf? Yeah, so...."

I didn't realize Joe Rogan is a member here, one of our most well known posters infact

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This is hilarious.

As you wife/gf leaves the house text her 'she's gone, come over"

• 2Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lisa Loeb is 53. I'd gizz all over that amazing body. She doesn't age!

• 6Like
  • 1Haram

goishen

Macho Ma'am
finger.gif

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
why would ANYONE lock their door when there is another adult still in the house?
well,
-either nothing happens and whether its locked or not doesn't matter.
-a break in is attempted. while there is a tiny chance a locked door flat out stops the attempt, more likely the fumbling at the door and break in sounds give the other adult a couple extra seconds to decide how they're handling the situation.

You're also far less likely to fail to lock the house one stressed-out-as-fuck day if always locking the door is just part of your auto-pilot.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Only time I don't lock my doors when I leave the house is if I'm going outside to mow the lawn or fuck around outside. Otherwise fuck that, even if my wife is home, I always lock them. 🤷‍♂️

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Dislike

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you guys live in a world of FEAR!

i never lock my doors unless no one is home. /shrug

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry, guys, the Western Consumer will pay for it

Amazing, no one was killed. One worker had his arm lacerated, and the two workers that were up in the box on the collapsing crane, rode it down w/o injury. They used a mast-type jib crane to fish them out of the wreckage.

A short clip from someone on the ground. It's loud:

Four more pictures from various angles included in the story:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users