The Video Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh god I'm not sure I can bear to sit through a Sydsnap video but I will try for you.

She's almost as obnoxious as her vtuber character
Naw, you don't have to watch it, LOL. She is annoying.

I was laughing at "Mari-Tan English Drill Fuck", which then sent me down a predictable Japanese rabbit-hole towards "Magical Marine Pixel Maritan" and beyond.

I came for the foul language and then stayed for the Full Metal Jacket quotes.

It's not much but it doesn't take much to amuse me, either.

1627832201417.png

1627832136378.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Sludig Sludig Right? Just like grilling meat, you can tell some of the later people being saved are pretty much being cooked alive.

----
Strong pass from me on this one.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sludig Sludig Right? Just like grilling meat, you can tell some of the later people being saved are pretty much being cooked alive.

----
Strong pass from me on this one.
Lol, forget the cave itself, the dimwit can barely speak. Maybe why he finds caving a good idea.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This could have approached Everquest level of drama. Shouldn't have banned it.

Games that have social mechanics when played with people that take that specific kind of shit super serious turn mega toxic really quickly. A party game like that werewolf/villager thing (one or two people are werewolves, gotta figure out who, each turn they kill a person, vote someone out each turn, that kind of shit) where you didn't realize you had a couple tryhards becomes a complete mess. When Among Us was blowing most streamers got really particular about who they would play with and for good reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Games that have social mechanics when played with people that take that specific kind of shit super serious turn mega toxic really quickly. A party game like that werewolf/villager thing (one or two people are werewolves, gotta figure out who, each turn they kill a person, vote someone out each turn, that kind of shit) where you didn't realize you had a couple tryhards becomes a complete mess. When Among Us was blowing most streamers got really particular about who they would play with and for good reason.
Oh I know.

T hey mentioned Secret Hitler in the video.

I was once invited over to a friends place and one of his friends girlfriends got kinda drunk. I had never played Secret Hitler before. Anyway, she was a lib spouting stuff and it got to me at the time and I threw some stuff back at her. From that moment on she was convinced every round that I was Hitler. She was calling me out every round.

Part of the game is you have to convince you either are not Hitler or that someone else is if you are.

It got to the point that it was uncomfortable and at one point in the game you can demand to see someone's papers. I was like ..oh I dunno that sounds kinda Hitlarian to me (she wasn't game Hitler) but was convinced I was. She ended up getting voted off and they left after that. Probably for the best. One of the memorable games of my life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user