The Video Thread

Grimsark

Can someone tell me why these tiktok links have become blank on this forum?
I am not blocking tiktok content, and cant figure it out. Thanks.
21_1027_foh.JPG

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Been watching this guy on YouTube. He does some pretty decent travel video's of not so friendly places.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There's no way that is real. Please, please don't let that be real.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think these videos sum up modern society perfectly. Vast amounts of resources(computers, internet connections, data centers etc.) and god knows how much time being used to produce the absolute most idiotic worthless content imaginable that the sheep happily consume.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

I think these videos sum up modern society perfectly. Vast amounts of resources(computers, internet connections, data centers etc.) and god knows how much time being used to produce the absolute most idiotic worthless content imaginable that the sheep happily consume.

Wat? You think people before the internet were magically productive with all their time?!

In the cities they sat around on their porches watching the Car/horses go by. Out in the country they sat around the table playing solitaire or cracking walnuts/pecans while waiting for the corn to grow.

Unrelated:

• 1Smuggly

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Wat? You think people before the internet were magically productive with all their time?!

In the cities they sat around on their porches watching the Car/horses go by. Out in the country they sat around the table playing solitaire or cracking walnuts/pecans while waiting for the corn to grow.

Unrelated:
Id say they where more productive than they are today. The greater whole of society is devolving into a mass of retards all trying to be aspiring tiktokers, streamers, brand ambassador or whatever dumb shit people call being a retard on the internet nowadays.

• 1Solidarity

Burns

Id say they where more productive than they are today. The greater whole of society is devolving into a mass of retards all trying to be aspiring tiktokers, streamers, brand ambassador or whatever dumb shit people call being a retard on the internet nowadays.

Sure, most streamers are just as bad as anything the Kardashians put out, but I often wonder how much is just selection bias. Before "modern" society, there were still plenty of people doing plenty of stupid shit. PT Barnum made a fortune off of this type of behavior.

As long as production as a whole, keeps going to the moon, does it even matter? Machines and automation giving people more free time than ever seems like a good thing.

Unrelated:

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
but I often wonder how much is just selection bias.
Oh its not selection bias. Go look at the top 100 youtube channels, all of them fit very neatly into 3 categories;

corporate media, around 70 of the top 100 channels
streamer/personality all of them the stereotypical vapid click bait nonsense
scambait, mainly children related

Its all consoomer bullshit and the retarded masses happily eat it up like pigs at the trough. Even the much smaller "educational" channels are all being scooped up by corporate interest;

• 2Like