The Video Thread

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
The development of the new crowd-funded game by Keiji Inafune, Mighty No. 9! Original creator of Mega Man.
Filmed before the launch of the Kickstarter and leading up to its release, Keiji Inafune talks openly about his past and hopes for the future, as well as introducing us to the crack team of veteran developers assembled for Mighty No. 9.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The development of the new crowd-funded game by Keiji Inafune, Mighty No. 9! Original creator of Mega Man.
Filmed before the launch of the Kickstarter and leading up to its release, Keiji Inafune talks openly about his past and hopes for the future, as well as introducing us to the crack team of veteran developers assembled for Mighty No. 9.
Maybe I'm just being a douche but I am getting really disgusted by talented people who can easily get funded or put up their own funds using crowd-funding as merely a revenue generator.

For some cases, I get it. But it seems these days to just be used as another revenue generator. They are asking for investors, and in return for your investment you get some swag, while they reap all of the benefits of the final product.

Anyway, this is what happens when you let two gay guys play slot machines.

BeachParty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like they had probable cause when somebody called in saying the neighbor is selling guns out of their garage. Why not just show the cops the airsoft guns and send them on their way? Normally im all for citizens rights and protection against over zealous cops but in this case i hope they come back with a warrant and destroy the house looking for actual guns since these people are fucking dicks and couldn't show off their plastic replicas.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seems like they had probable cause when somebody called in saying the neighbor is selling guns out of their garage. Why not just show the cops the airsoft guns and send them on their way? Normally im all for citizens rights and protection against over zealous cops but in this case i hope they come back with a warrant and destroy the house looking for actual guns since these people are fucking dicks and couldn't show off their plastic replicas.
Well, it depends on where they are and the laws regarding the private sale of firearms whether or not there is probable cause for anything.

Here is Wisconsin -

Private sales are legal. No background check or governmental permission / registration are necessary. A sales receipt is recommended in case the buyer needs to prove ownership (as when retrieving firearms which have been confiscated by police).

There is a 48-hour waiting period on handgun purchases from an FFL (does not apply to private sales).
My father has been selling guns at his yard sales for 20 years and the only time he's seen a cop was when the town constable came over to buy something. I wouldn't ever shoo away the police like that because I don't give a fuck but the very idea that they would come back with search warrants if I did is absurd.

But that's Wisconsin.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Cause complaint doesn't equal probable cause? And selling firearms on private property may not be illegal in their state.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Whoever called the cops needs to mind their own fucking business.

Grimsark

smile.png