The Video Thread

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Tried to post this couple weeks ago, but they set the live stream to private after it ended. Here is their edited version they uploaded. Gets good around 14:00.

Cliffs: 60yo tries to meet 14yo, gets caught, calls wife...

Really like what these guys do for my local community. They catch guys all over the CO Front Range, and have catches in other states as well.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Me when forum LOSERS try to come at me..

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can we start banning these fucking idiots who post videos from sites that don't have volume controls? Instagram and whatever this moron Gask Gask keeps posting from.

GTFO with that bullshit

It's so tortuously difficult I know, but how else would I enact my fiendish plans for the forum?! Besides, the likes of you cannot stop me! Muhahaha!

Skip them or...
1.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's so tortuously difficult I know, but how else would I enact my fiendish plans for the forum?! Besides, the likes of you cannot stop me! Muhahaha!

Skip them or...
View attachment 462638
I asked this before but nobody responded. My only problem with those Telegram videos is the audio is almost always fucked up, like it's echoing. Is that how all Telegram videos are, and if so, why?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Is that how all Telegram videos are, and if so, why?
No idea about any echo, I haven't experienced that. As for the lack of controls it's designed for smartphone usage, the videos have the standard controls when viewing them there. It's pretty silly and unfortunate.

Last edited: