The Video Thread

Time to buy a healthy supply of tin foil? (Aluminum Foil will do)

or the government / private banking system is planing on returning to the Bretton Woods system where such capitol controls were used extensively...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system_sl said:
The Bretton Woods system after the 2008 crisis

In the wake of the Global financial crisis of 2008, policymakers and others have called for a new international monetary system that some of them also dub Bretton Woods II. On the other side, this crisis has revived the debate about Bretton Woods II.[Notes 5]

On 26 September 2008, French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, said, "we must rethink the financial system from scratch, as at Bretton Woods."[27]

On 24-25 September 2009 US President Obama hosted the G20 in Pittsburgh. A realignment of currency exchange rates was proposed. This meeting's policy outcome could be known as the Pittsburgh Agreement of 2009, where deficit nations may devalue their currencies and surplus nations may revalue theirs upward.

In March 2010, Prime Minister Papandreou of Greece wrote an op-ed in the International Herald Tribune, in which he said: "Democratic governments worldwide must establish a new global financial architecture, as bold in its own way as Bretton Woods, as bold as the creation of the European Community and European Monetary Union. And we need it fast." In interviews coinciding with his meeting with President Obama, he indicated that Obama would raise the issue of new regulations for the international financial markets at the next G20 meetings in June and November 2010.

Over the course of the crisis the IMF progressively relaxed its stance on "free market" principles such as its guidance against using capital controls. In 2011 the IMF's managing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn stated that boosting employment and equity "must be placed at the heart" of the IMF's policy agenda. [28] The World Bank indicated a switch towards greater emphases on job creation.[29] [30]
obl vid:

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if this has been posted, it is a month old. Islandic band ?rstider (Seasons) singing a hymn from 1208 at a train station.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you like Icelandic choir music then you'll love music written for Icelandic male choirs:

Brenni? ?i? vitir - A song about lighthouses

Hraustir menn - A song about being a manly man (but not in a gay way)

?kulj?? - An Icelandic translation of a Russian folk song

And speaking about Russians, boy can they sing!

??, ?????! - Song of the Volga Boatmen

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I've never watched Final Destination but I saw the log truck death in a trailer, I never feel good around one of those fucker...