The Video Thread

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Comments are gold
comments ARE gold... one of them attempted to give context and explained the episode and it became MORE confusing. also, the episode revolves around a pineapple and therefor needs to be put in the thot thread

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
youtube got annoying w/ their content block

add this to ublock-myfilters
Code:
youtube.com##+js(set, yt.config_.openPopupConfig.supportedPopups.adBlockMessageViewModel, false)

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.adBlocksFound, 0)

youtube.com##+js(set, ytplayer.config.args.raw_player_response.adPlacements, [])

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.hasAllowedInstreamAd, true)

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Grimsark

People really need to take what this man says seriously. The future of the West depends on it.

(The gaza strip detail is incidental. It's the man's testimony that is important)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
People really need to take what this man says seriously. The future of the West depends on it.

(The gaza strip detail is incidental. It's the man's testimony that is important)

Fake and gay. People with low IQ have no ability to be introspective. This guy is screwin witchyall. How do I know? He's plumb-ass drunk and he's got his 2nd 5th of rye of the day sitting next to the lamp.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Makes me wonder how much the neighbors are like "There goes Jerry's house. Fuck him though. Piece of shit." I'd never live in a fucking place that regularly gets Tornado's in the area, though. Hell, even in my area where Flooding is - I wouldnt be dumb enough to live in a flood zone like so many people do. Nice places, too. Insanity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users