The Video Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This guys videos started popping up in my YouTube feed for some reason, and I just find it super cool. I'm not musician at all, but watching him do what he does on drums feels quite impressive. I think the reaction videos from other drummers watching him is even better.

Dude has at least five independent brains.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Great channel. If you go camping/outdoors stuff I can't recommend enough trying it with a hammock instead of a tent.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This woman has 2 and half million followers. So, 2.5 million people subscribed to watch her slowly kill herself... She needs help, not followers. I wonder if her anorexia is "influencer" driven like the dude that's literally eating himself into the grave... I can't remember his name. I bet this woman is cute as fuck if she wasn't a year round Halloween decoration.

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
This woman has 2 and half million followers. So, 2.5 million people subscribed to watch her slowly kill herself... She needs help, not followers. I wonder if her anorexia is "influencer" driven like the dude that's literally eating himself into the grave... I can't remember his name. I bet this woman is cute as fuck if she wasn't a year round Halloween decoration.
If I remember correctly she has a condition that literally prevents her body from having fat on it. She got mildly famous from people on 4chan telling her to just kill herself and she ended up just being overly positive despite the comments.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20231103-150822.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users