The Video Thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
There was a small movement a few years back that basically was “heathcare includes men care” or some kinda line- there is such a low focus on male health in this regard.

it is difficult to find a place that is not a juice bar to help, then get insurance to do something? Lol

Back in 2000s it was “there are not many studies” etc so no one could say “at 40 you should average X” they have every other darn stat in the book to tell you to take their pills for life, but no one knows testosterone!
Not that this will save humanity, but on an individual bases:

Evidence to support that fasting, followed by protein intake can effectively do a hard reset on your testosterone

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Evidence to support that fasting, followed by protein intake can effectively do a hard reset on your testosterone

Wow, do a fast, work out, do man things. then EAT MEAT - all things women and our society do not encourage.

Seems like a fairly thing to do, to see how it goes.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

There was a somewhat old book, that got sorta popular when I was a semi-gymrat, that put forth the proposition that putting your body into ketosis for at least a few days, then doing a clean carb load would spike testosterone.

I did 6 days of high protein low carbs with a Sunday clean carb spike as my diet for a long time, but it's not like I took any tests (outside of ketosis strips) to see if that in particular was helping.

"Random" video: