The Video Thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A lot of cash business and private transactions do not get reported. Some of it doesn't have to be reported. If you sold a WoW account for 2 grand are you going to put that on your taxes that year? Fuck no. This is nothing new. And don't act like it doesn't happen even more in red areas than blue areas, way more unreported businesses in rural areas than urban ones.

I would be a lot more concerned with the fact that Verizon and GE and a bunch of other large corporations pay 0 dollars in income taxes due to tax incentives that they paid congressmen to have written for them.

Also, I thought American Inventors be lazy? Are we really going to judge these industrious negros for not reporting all the money they get from their side jobs?

Next you'll be wanting them to report the money they make from turning tricks and selling crack. Oh wait...

lurker

Vyemm Raider
A lot of cash business and private transactions do not get reported. Some of it doesn't have to be reported. If you sold a WoW account for 2 grand are you going to put that on your taxes that year? Fuck no. This is nothing new. And don't act like it doesn't happen even more in red areas than blue areas, way more unreported businesses in rural areas than urban ones.

I would be a lot more concerned with the fact that Verizon and GE and a bunch of other large corporations pay 0 dollars in income taxes due to tax incentives that they paid congressmen to have written for them.

Also, I thought American Inventors be lazy? Are we really going to judge these industrious negros for not reporting all the money they get from their side jobs?

Next you'll be wanting them to report the money they make from turning tricks and selling crack. Oh wait...
The point is not that people are not reporting income. It's that people receiving a wage via our tax dollars are coaching other people to break the law.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Mist just defended people cheating on their taxes and decried corporations cheating on their taxes in the same post. Remarkable.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not so much cheating on your taxes as it is "rigging the game", which is unfair because not all can do it. Yes, selling your WoW account is cheating, personally I don't care, good luck to you and hope you don't get caught. Same with companies, you want to cheat all the power to you, good luck hope you don't get caught.

But when you can change the rules of the game so you can do shit other people can't, that what people(Mist) are upset about, and with reasonable justification.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm just saying, the people who turn a blind eye to large injustices in order to persecute "others" over minor injustices are doing a disservice to society.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope you faggots enjoy your Obama care because if you don't shut the fuck up about your political bullshit you're going to need it when I come ram a steel rebar up your god damn assholes.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol you coward fuck. I'm not evaluating shit by my standards. You're posting shit in a thread where people don't care because you want SOMEONE to listen to your pathetic opinion.

Grimsark

I hope you faggots enjoy your Obama care because if you don't shut the fuck up about your political bullshit you're going to need it when I come ram a steel rebar up your god damn assholes.
lol you coward fuck. I'm not evaluating shit by my standards. You're posting shit in a thread where people don't care because you want SOMEONE to listen to your pathetic opinion.
You are the one threatening to rape people with rebar, for posts in a forum that you can readily ignore, and you thinkIam the pathetic coward, thirsting for attention?